Thermal optimisation of the assembly process and components is a central issue in the development of new products. The temperature distribution of energised PCBs and individual components can be analysed very well by using powerful thermal imaging systems, while hotspots can be tracked in the image area at the same time. Learn more about micro-thermography as a contactless temperature measurement in the micrometer scale.
A Glimpse at the Online Event
- What are the physical characteristics of micro-thermography?
- What are the technical requirements for a IR camera system?
- Which accessories (hardware and software) are needed to solve the measurement task?
- Which selection criteria are important and relevant?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of cooled and uncooled camera systems?
- In which application areas is micro-thermography used?