Space and Aerospace Flight-Qualified Testing and Components
With these ever-changing landscapes, we at Quantum Design UK and Ireland are always looking to develop and grow to provide you the best solutions for today’s challenges.
Our suppliers are responsible for supporting the development of iconic inventions such as the James Webb Space Telescope and the Mars Perseverance Rover. The QDUKI team are happy to introduce a taster of our full solution for space and space qualified testing in this new magazine.
- Meteorite Analysis App Note
- Crack and Void Identification in Solder
- Space Instrument Failure Analysis
- Measuring Up to NASA’S James Webb Space Telescope
- ProFlux Nanowire UV Polarisers
- Moxtek in Space – a Timelne
- Space Camera Solutions
- Imaging Venus with a Scientific SWIR camera
- New Discoveries from the MATISSE (Maturation of Instruments for Solar System Exploration) project
- Cryogenic Capabilities in Space
Suppliers Featured in the Magazine