InfraTec Image IR Series Thermography Cameras
High-speed thermography systems
The 2D infrared (IR) cameras from InfraTec are suitable for all applications of thermography. By using an IR camera one can perform non-contact absolute (or relative) temperature measurements, which allows – for example – non-destructive object inspection.
The ImageIR product line is particularly suitable for high-end research and development, non-destructive material testing and process monitoring.
The modular concept makes it easy to adapt the individual system configurations and performance data to the respective application
- Excellent thermal resolution
- Very high frame rate
- Modular design for individual system expansion
- Long-life Stirling cooler for continuous operation
- Robust light-weight metal housing
- Accurate and repeatable triggering
- Complete optical assortment
- Built-in colour video camera and 5.6” colour display
- Battery operation
- Laser range finder (auto-focus)
- On-board storage
- One-handed operation
VarioCAM HD / HDx
- IP67 rating
- GigE Vision interface
- Optional filter holder insert
- Process and trigger interface
- Configurable for high resolution microscopic imaging
Observation and identification
Early fire detection
VarioCAM HD Head / HDx
The state-of-the art IRBIS® 3 software family designed by InfraTec represents the ideal tool for fast analysis of thermographic image data and for comfortably drafting thermographic reports. Packages of several levels are available with application specific expansion modules. The modular software concept allows for a tailored and application-specific program configuration and facilitates its application in any field.
- Numerous analysis functions and tools
- Extensive visual displays of measurement data
- Professional generation of thermography reports
- Modular concept enables an application-specific configuration
- SDK allows to connect infrared cameras in existing systems
IRBIS 3 active, IRBIS 3 mosaic, AVI Generator, Macro Editor, Sequence Editor, Palette Editor.
IRBIS 3, IRBIS 3 plus, IRBIS 3 professional, IRBIS 3 report.
CONTROL AND ACQUISITION SOFTWARE
IRBIS 3 remote HD, IRBIS 3 control, IRBIS 3 online, IRBIS 3 process.
Active thermography is an imaging procedure for non-destructive material testing. A heat flow is induced by an energetic excitation of the test object, which can be done in a transmissive or a reflective setup. The resulting heat flow is influenced by interior material layers and defects. These inhomogeneities can be captured on the object surface by high-precision thermographic cameras. The additional application of different evaluation algorithms improves the signal-to-noise-ratio, which allows for detection of smallest defects.
The versatile application options of active thermography require an elaborate configuration of every single inspection system. InfraTec offers a wide variety of necessary components along with a modular system architecture. The high-resolution cameras, efficient control and evaluation software as well as the continuously operable excitation sources and controllers are interchangeable within the system and therefore allow a flexible adaptation to upcoming requirements.
- Non-destructive and contact-free material testing
- Modular system for various inspection tasks
- Ensuring effective use for reliable offline and inline solutions
- Detection of smallest and deepest defects
- Extensive imaging investigations
Thermography in Medicine
Infrared camera systems help you to efficiently diagnose multiple illnesses with high certainty
Thermography in Automotive Industry
Infrared camera systems help you to secure a high product quality in production and at your suppliers
Thermography in Aerospace Industry
Comply with highest security demands by applying state-of-the-art infrared camera systems
Thermography in Chemical Industry
Systematically control reactive process heat and display with infrared camera systems of InfraTec
Thermography in Electronics and Electrical Industry
Measure temperature distributions of smallest electronic components with infrared cameras
Thermographic Biologic and Geologic Studies
Look for smallest temperature differences in landscapes, biotopes and labs using infrared camera models of highest measurement precision
Thermography in Glass Industry
Measure correctly temperature distributions behind and on glass by using selected spectral filters
Thermography in Metallurgy
Efficiently reduce the energy consumption of your metallurgic processes using infrared camera systems