All in one HSI solution for UAVs
We are excited to be able to offer *TWO* ex-demo Specim AFX17 airborne spectral imaging cameras at a 50% discount. The AFX series is a hyperspectral solution based on the successful FX Series.
The Specim AFX17 is a powerful tool for remote sensing and analysis, allowing for accurate and detailed insights into the spectral properties of a scene. It is widely used in remote sensing applications such as environmental and agricultural monitoring, vegetation analysis, mining and mineral exploration, and surveillance and security.
Specim AFX17 is best suited for:
- Moisture, nutrition and fertilizer analysis from the soil
- Advanced vegetation species identification
- Plant health and stress studies
- Forest fires detection
Compact All-in-One Solution
Specim AFX17 is a NIR hyperspectral imaging solution with an HSI camera, a small and powerful computer and a high-end GNSS/IMU unit in one compact enclosure. It is a state-of-the-art solution weighing only 2.5kg that can be used on multiple drone types – multirotor or fixed-wing, with or without a gimbal. Data is acquired automatically following the waypoints on a flight plan, making the Specim AFX17 easy to operate.
- All in one HSI solution for UAVs
- Spectral range NIR from 900 to 1700 nm
- Supports gimballed or gimballess mounting
- Multiple spectral ROI enables both hyperspectral and application-specific multispectral configurations
- Fore lens aberrations are fully characterized
- Significantly less smile and keystone
- Ability to collect more light
- Full real-time and post-mission position and orientation solution for direct georeferencing
Image Coverage and Resolution
For more information and to express an interest in purchasing, please get in touch with our Technical Sales Manager, Dr. Luke Nicholls by email or (01372) 378822.