Quantum Design Light Sources
Broadband incoherent light sources and accessories
We offer a comprehensive range of broadband incoherent light sources, covering a spectral range from the UV into the IR. Each light source can be tailored for a specific function by incorporating a number of applicable accessories (filters, fibre optics etc). All our light sources are of a modular nature which enables users to have a flexible and versatile instrument.
Our light sources can also be combined with a monochromator to create a monochromatic light source (please see Monochromators tab). Datasheets for our most popular off-the shelf products can be found below. However, a comprehensive range of datasheets, including all accessories, are available on request.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss your specific application or require a customised configuration.
- Broadband UV-VIS-NIR arc light sources: Xe, Hg and Hg(Xe); 75 to 1200 W
- Broadband VIS-NIR Halogen light sources: 10 to 400 W
- Deuterium light sources: For UV output down to 160 nm with negligible VIS-NIR contribution
- Solar simulators: AM1.5G spectra with illumination areas from 25 mm diameter to 260 x 260 mm
- Uniform light sources: 25 mm, 40 mm and 50 mm diameter
- Monochromatic light sources