SpecimONE Spectral Imaging Platform
SpecimONE revolutionises hyperspectral technology adaptation to industrial sorting applications
With SpecimONE, machine builders, vision systems integrators, and other OEM’s will improve their time-to-market by taking advantage of SpecimONE’s agile development practices and creating new sorting applications without coding or in-depth knowledge of hyperspectral imaging.
The result is a new industrial sorting application without coding or in-depth knowledge of spectral imaging.
Email Ashley Crane now to find out more
SpecimONE – revolutionise the hyperspectral sorting business!
SpecimONE includes industry-proven Specim FX series hyperspectral camera, SpecimCUBE processing hardware, and SpecimINSIGHT off-line software tool.
Specim FX series cameras are the first hyperspectral instruments designed specifically for industrial use. Cameras’ high frame rate meets the industry speed requirements, and robust structure and small size allow flexible installation locations.
SpecimCUBE is a high-performance processing platform to run classification models created by SpecimINSIGHT in realtime, including optimised software to meet industry requirements for throughput, latency, and jitter.
SpecimINSIGHT allows users to browse and explore data, create, and validate classification models. The current feature set focuses on sorting industry requirements:
– A robust yet fast classification algorithm PLS-DA and support for MROI functionality to benefit from FX series camera speed
-Support for all Specim dataset format cameras
- Shorter time to market
- The flexibility of hyperspectral imaging technology allows an unlimited amount of applications
- Compatible with major industrial standards, seamless integration with machine vision systems (e.g., Halcon, Sherlock)
- Single point of contact with a global presence
- Specim’s proprietary platform guarantees full compatibility and seamless operation between Specim FX cameras, modeling, and real-time software tools