J A Woollam CompleteEase Ellipsometer Software
Spectroscopic Ellipsometer Software
The next generation of ellipsometry software has arrived with CompleteEASE, J A Woollam’s revolutionary new software for their ellipsometers. It’s easier than ever to use, and with the World-class quality you’ve come to expect from Woollam Company.
CompleteEASE is an all-inclusive software package to handle all your ellipsometry requirements. Conveniently measure the uniformity of your samples with automated sample mapping. Collect in-situ data with spectroscopic ellipsometry on your process chamber or with add-on temperature control stage or liquid cell.
- Create your own recipes to collect data, automate mapping and analyse your samples – contained in one step. Convenience and simplicity combine for push-button operation
- CompleteEASE includes built-in models covering a wide range of typical samples.
- Built-in models conveniently describe how to process the data to determine thin film properties.
- CompleteEASE also includes over 400 material files and dispersion equations to approach a wide variety of thin films – from dielectrics and organics to semiconductors and metals
- The CompleteEASE Thickness Pre-Fit quickly and automatically finds the best thickness to match the data using a special patented algorithm. Eliminate the guesswork when nominal film thickness is unknown
- The B-spline layer was developed in CompleteEASE as an alternative to direct fits or oscillator models. It combines the benefits of
- (i) reduced number of fit parameters,
- (ii) complete flexibility in optical constants for any material
- (iii) remove the guesswork of where to place oscillators and what type to choose.
- Especially valuable for describing complex dispersion shapes. Advanced features of the B-spline include the ability to customise resolution and maintain KK consistency.
- Generalised Oscillator Layer