- View All Products
- Moxtek NanoStructure Solutions™
- Related Products
- Back To Spectroscopy
- Back To Optics
- Back To Hyperspectral
- Back To Cameras
- Back To X-Ray
- Back To Light Measurement
- Back To Characterisation
- Back To Electron Microscopy
- Back To Magnetometry
- Back To Ellipsometers
- Back To Cryogenics
- Back To Lake Shore
4D Technology PhaseCam Twyman-Green Interferometers
Dynamic Interferometry: Measure Despite Vibration
4D Technology’s Twyman-Green interferometers employ a polarisation-based Dynamic Interferometry® technique to collect four frames of data simultaneously. A quarter-wave plate is introduced into both the test and reference beams, imparting different polarisation states. This incredibly quick acquisition freezes vibration and turbulence, producing excellent measurements even in noisy environments.
4D Technology pioneered the development of Dynamic Interferometry for single frame, quantitative phase measurement.
- Measure in Difficult Locations
- The compact optical design makes for a small measurement head, which is easy to position in tight spaces. The laser source can be coupled to the head via a fibre optic cable, which moves heat-generating elements away from the optics. The combined result: easy positioning in challenging locations.
- Measure Despite Vibration, Without Isolation
- With a dynamic PhaseCam interferometer, vibration isolation is not required. This advantage is particularly critical when measuring large optics, or when measuring over long paths, where isolation systems would be prohibitively expensive. The interferometer does not even need to be coupled to the test optic, further simplifying setup.
- Measure Without an Expensive Reference
- With a Fizeau interferometer, expensive, high quality reference transmission (flat or spherical) optics are required. The Twyman-Green interferometer does not require this external reference optic.
- Operate Remotely
- Motorised control of all functions means that a PhaseCam Twyman-Green can be operated remotely in measurement towers, vacuum chambers, environmental chambers and other challenging locations.
- No Calibration Required
- With no mechanical phase-shifting as in a temporal interferometers, fewer parts, and no delicate high-voltage PZT actuators, a Twyman-Green PhaseCam is always accurate.
- High Resolution
- The inherently on-axis design of the Twyman-Green interferometer means high resolution and accuracy is built into PhaseCams.
- Measure Low Return Systems or Highly Reflective Surfaces
- Polarisation control lets you match the energy in the test and reference beam to optimise fringe contrast. This feature lets you significantly improve the measurement noise floor and vertical resolution. A wide range of test setup reflectivities can be supported, and excellent contrast can be achieved, even in low return setups.
A 4MP sensor, fibre-coupled measurement head and motorised controls make the incredibly small PhaseCam 6110 ideal for long path measurements and remote mounting. Use it for remote mounting in measurement towers or pressure vessels, and other challenging test setups.
With a tiny, easy-to-position, fibre-coupled measurement head, 4MPx camera and motorized controls, the PhaseCam 6010 is ideal for on-machine metrology, remote mounting in measurement towers or pressure vessels, and other challenging environments.
The PhaseCam 4030 features a 4 MPx camera, simple manual controls and vibration immunity. Flexible and low cost for the lab or shop floor.
Lightweight and vibration-insensitive for surface and wavefront measurements at near infrared (1.053, 1.064, 1.3 and 1.55 micron) wavelengths.
Compact, lightweight and vibration-insensitive for accurate surface and wavefront measurements at 1.55 micron wavelengths.
Accurate surface and wavefront measurements at 3.39 micron wavelength. This vibration-immune system operates in dynamic mode for demanding environments such as clean rooms, or in traditional, temporal phase-shifting as well. Ideal for quality verification of IR optics, focal optical systems and afocal components.