Quantum Design TLS Tuneable Light Source
High power tuneable light source
The QD-TLS is a high power tuneable light source that delivers superlative stability, high wavelength agility and the power of continuous.
Designed around a single 19” benchtop enclosure, this compact solution easily fits into a wide range of materials and photodetector characterisation applications in research, industry and OEM. Direct front panel control allows adjustment of the output light from 280-1100 nm with an OLED display reporting wavelength, bandwidth, burn time and stability. The QD-TLS can also be controlled over USB 2.0 using SCPI commands.
- Ultra-quiet 100 W xenon short-arc light source with starter and constant current power supply
- Integrated solution, housed in 19” benchtop enclosure
- 120 mm focal length monochromator for excellent spectral selection and continuous tuning
- Wavelength adjustment between 280 nm and 1100 nm with 20 nm bandwidth.
- Light output port adapter for 1mm fibre, including iris.
- Wavelength control through front panel or over USB 2.0 using SCPI commands