InfraTec Variocam Industrial Thermal Cameras
Stationary infrared cameras
The VarioCAM series are more suited for hand-held and/or mobile applications such as aerial thermography or preventive maintenance. There is a wide range of both hardware and software options available to allow one to configure an Infratec thermal imaging camera to their specific measurement requirement.
- High resolution cooled MWIR and LWIR cameras – up to 1,920 x 1,536 pixels
- Fast frame rates, motorised lenses and high temperature thermography (up to 3000 deg C)
- Hand-held uncooled LWIR cameras with opto-mechanical spatial resolution enhancement (Microscan)
- Industrial IP67 rated cameras for operation in harsh environments
- Cooled InSb or MCT detectors
- High spatial and thermal resolution
- Thermally decoupled optics
- Fast frame rates
- High dynamic range
- 10 GigE interface
- Separate aperture and filter wheels
- x2 Hardware Binning (ImageIR 9400 and 10300 only)
- cMIT (customised Multi-Integration Time) (ImageIR 8300 and 8800 only)
- HighSense (ImageIR 8300 and 8800 only)
- ScaledNUC (Scaled Non-Uniformity Correction) (ImageIR 8300 and 8800 only)
- Research and development
- Aerial thermography
- Process control
- Non-destructive testing
The state-of-the art IRBIS® 3 software family designed by InfraTec represents the ideal tool for fast analysis of thermographic image data and for comfortably drafting thermographic reports. Packages of several levels are available with application specific expansion modules. The modular software concept allows for a tailored and application-specific program configuration and facilitates its application in any field.
- Numerous analysis functions and tools
- Extensive visual displays of measurement data
- Professional generation of thermography reports
- Modular concept enables an application-specific configuration
- SDK allows to connect infrared cameras in existing systems
IRBIS 3 active, IRBIS 3 mosaic, AVI Generator, Macro Editor, Sequence Editor, Palette Editor.
IRBIS 3, IRBIS 3 plus, IRBIS 3 professional, IRBIS 3 report.
CONTROL AND ACQUISITION SOFTWARE:
IRBIS 3 remote HD, IRBIS 3 control, IRBIS 3 online, IRBIS 3 process.
Active thermography is an imaging procedure for non-destructive material testing. A heat flow is induced by an energetic excitation of the test object, which can be done in a transmissive or a reflective setup. The resulting heat flow is influenced by interior material layers and defects. These inhomogeneities can be captured on the object surface by high-precision thermographic cameras. The additional application of different evaluation algorithms improves the signal-to-noise-ratio, which allows for detection of smallest defects.
The versatile application options of active thermography require an elaborate configuration of every single inspection system. InfraTec offers a wide variety of necessary components along with a modular system architecture. The high-resolution cameras, efficient control and evaluation software as well as the continuously operable excitation sources and controllers are interchangeable within the system and therefore allow a flexible adaptation to upcoming requirements.
- Non-destructive and contact-free material testing
- Modular system for various inspection tasks
- Ensuring effective use for reliable offline and inline solutions
- Detection of smallest and deepest defects
- Extensive imaging investigations
Thermography in Medicine
Infrared camera systems help you to efficiently diagnose multiple illnesses with high certainty
Thermography in Automotive Industry
Infrared camera systems help you to secure a high product quality in production and at your suppliers
Thermography in Aerospace Industry
Comply with highest security demands by applying state-of-the-art infrared camera systems
Thermography in Chemical Industry
Systematically control reactive process heat and display with infrared camera systems of InfraTec
Thermography in Electronics and Electrical Industry
Measure temperature distributions of smallest electronic components with infrared cameras
Thermographic Biologic and Geologic Studies
Look for smallest temperature differences in landscapes, biotopes and labs using infrared camera models of highest measurement precision
Thermography in Glass Industry
Measure correctly temperature distributions behind and on glass by using selected spectral filters
Thermography in Metallurgy
Efficiently reduce the energy consumption of your metallurgic processes using infrared camera systems