- View All Products
- Moxtek NanoStructure Solutions™
- Related Products
- Back To Spectroscopy
- Back To Optics
- Back To Hyperspectral
- Back To Cameras
- Back To X-Ray
- Back To Light Measurement
- Back To Characterisation
- Back To Electron Microscopy
- Back To Magnetometry
- Back To Ellipsometers
- Back To Cryogenics
- Back To Lake Shore
Raptor OWL 640 T VIS-SWIR Camera
The World’s First SWaP Optimised ½” / VGA InGaAs Sensor with VIS-SWIR Response
The Owl 640 T is the latest variant of the Owl 640 family, being the world’s first SWaP optimised ½” / VGA InGaAs sensor with a 10µm x 10µm pixel pitch. The Owl 640 T offers a spectral response from 0.6µm to 1.7µm and has less than 50 electrons readout noise, with a high intra-scene dynamic range of 69dB that enables simultaneous capture of bright and dark portions of a scene.
Available with a 12 bit Camera Link output, the Owl 640 T runs from 10 to 60Hz. The camera features an on-board Automated Gain Control (AGC) which enables the best contrast imaging from a dark to bright imaging scene, as well as an on-board intelligent 3 point Non Uniform Correction (NUC), providing the highest quality images. The Owl 640 T offers ½” optical design, taking advantage of a smaller and lighter lens. The camera is the ideal solution for the Mini UAV and Gimbal market and hand-held integrated systems.
The Owl 640T camera was recognized among the best in machine vision by the judges of the Vision Systems Design 2021 Innovators Awards program. The judging panel consisted of esteemed experts from system integrator and end-user companies.
As with all Raptor cameras, the Owl 640 T is ultra-compact and rugged. The camera uses a Thermometric cooler to stabilise the sensor temperature with no fan being used.
- ½” Sensor Format – Better for optical design, ideal for OEM integration into Electro-Optic systems.
- 10μm x 10μm Pixel Pitch – Compatible with VIS-SWIR illuminators, markers & pointers
- <50 Electrons Readout Noise – Enables a high VIS-SWIR detection limit
- On-board Automated Gain Control (AGC) – Enables clear video in all light conditions
- On-board Intelligent 3-point NUC – Enables highest quality photos