- View All Products
- Moxtek NanoStructure Solutions™
MeasureReady™ FastHall™ Station
The highest performance tabletop system for van der Pauw and Hall bar samples
The MeasureReady™ M91 FastHall™ measurement controller is a revolutionary, all-in-one Hall analysis instrument that delivers significantly higher levels of precision, speed, and convenience to researchers involved in the study of electronic materials.
And now this novel capability is available as part of the FastHall Station, an integrated, high-precision tabletop measurement system for simplified Hall measurements and less experimental setup.
The FastHall Station includes a Windows® 10 PC, 1 T permanent magnet, high precision sample holder, and all the necessary software and cabling to provide a range of measurement capabilities including sample resistances up to 1 GΩ and mobility measurements down to 0.01 cm2/V s — making it a great choice for labs studying low-mobility materials.
Patented technology for faster, better measurements
The FastHall™ Station contains all the sourcing, measurement, and switching instrumentation plus software needed to execute a complete measurement sequence – quickly and conveniently.
Key to its speed is the included M91 measurement controller. Using Lake Shore’s patented* FastHall™ technology, the instrument automatically executes measurement steps and provides better measurements faster, especially when working with low-mobility materials—up to 100× faster in many cases. Most commonly measured materials can be analysed in a few seconds.
WIDEST MEASUREMENT RANGE
- Proprietary FastHall™ technology enables low-mobility measurements without field reversal in seconds
- Mobility measurements down to 0.01 cm2/V s for van der Pauw samples with resistances from 10 mΩ to 1 GΩ
- Completely guarded triaxial cabling to fully shielded, insertable, light-tight sample chamber plus an LN2 option
Completely integrated mini-system solution
- MeasureLINK™-MCS software provides standard sequences, charts, exportable reports and user customisable test scripts
- M91 FastHall™ instrument with high resistance option integrates all signal source, measure, and switching functions
- Easy to use spring pin and solder sample holder cards accommodate up to 10 mm × 10 mm van der Pauw and Hall bar type samples
Increased productivity and flexibility
- Measurement times greatly reduced through patented FastHall™ method and fully integrated system solution
- Available gate bias instrument option and ability to easily integrate third-party sources and instruments
- Simple, repeatable, and reversible permanent magnet with nominal fields of 1 T and optional 0.8 T for LN2 chamber