- View All Products
- Moxtek NanoStructure Solutions™
- Related Products
- Back To Spectroscopy
- Back To Optics
- Back To Hyperspectral
- Back To Cameras
- Back To X-Ray
- Back To Light Measurement
- Back To Characterisation
- Back To Electron Microscopy
- Back To Magnetometry
- Back To Ellipsometers
- Back To Cryogenics
- Back To Lake Shore
4D Technology NanoCam HD Optical Profiler
Small, non-contact optical profiler for vibration-immune roughness measurement
The NanoCam™ HD dynamic profiler measures surface roughness on small to meter-scale coated and uncoated optics, as well as precision metals, plastics, and other polished specular surfaces.
With unmatched flexibility, the light weight NanoCam HD can be easily positioned on large parts by hand, or mounted on a gantry or robotic arm to measure with sub-angstrom level repeatability and precision.
The NanoCam HD can measure finish:
- anywhere on a large surface
- inside production stations and polishing equipment
- multiple parts arrayed on a table
- directly on large optics and mirror segments.
4D Technology has continually led the industry for high performance and innovation. 4D pioneered the development of dynamic interferometry; led the field with high resolution metrology for measuring steep slopes and aspheres; developed short coherence source models for measuring plane-parallel optics; and produced a vast array of Fizeau mounts and accessories.
NanoCam HD Dynamic Optical Profilers include 4Sight Focus advanced analysis software. Industry-leading 4Sight Focus software reports ISO 25178 surface roughness parameters (S parameters) and provides extensive 2D and 3D analysis options, data filtering, masking and import/export functions. The NanoCam HD surface roughness profiler utilises Dynamic Interferometry®, with a high-speed optical sensor that measures thousands of times faster than traditional profilers. Because acquisition time is so short, the NanoCam HD can measure despite vibration, making it possible to mount the instrument on a gantry or robot end effector as well as inside of a polishing station to measure polishing quality.
New autofocus capability allows for faster, more consistent measurements requiring fewer manual adjustments. Measure parts with reflectivity from 0.5% to 100% without changing reference optics. Single cable, power-over-ethernet operation can be combined with high speed innovative software for data acquisition and analysis in a laptop environment for added portability.
Compact and Lightweight
Measure roughness anywhere on large optics, mirror segments or small optics
- Multiple mounting options and objectives for excellent flexibility and portability. Measure surfaces with reflectivity from 0.5% to 100%.
- Acquisition speeds as fast as 100 microseconds make the NanoCam HD immune to vibration, so it can measure on robots, on gantries or in polishing stations.
- Quickly integrates to popular collaborative robots for repeatable measurement inside a large volume, across a large plane or sphere, on large, complex shapes—even upside down.
NanoCam HD Specs
|Configuration||Dynamic Surface Profiler|
|Acquisition||Vibration insensitive dynamic|
|Acquisition Time||100 µsec|
|Source||Pulsed LED at 460 nm|
|Software||4Sight™ Focus included|
|Size||Small, 25 x 25 cm (9.6 x 9.6 in)|
|Reflectivities||0.5 – 100%|