Raptor Eagle Scientific CCD
-90°C 1MP and 4MP Scientific CCDs
The Raptor Photonics Eagle is one of the most sensitive CCD camera platforms in the world. Using a choice of back-illuminated CCD sensor from e2v (CCD42-40 and CCD47-10), and putting into Raptor’s proprietary PentaVac vacuum enclosure and cooling it to -90°C, the Eagle is the perfect camera for long exposures. Offering low read noise of <2.3e- unbinned and binning options up to 64×64, the Eagle also offers dual read-out rates of 75kHz and 2MHz.
- Adaptive Optics and Astronomy
- Calcium Signalling
- Fluorescence imaging / spectroscopy
The BEST CCD on the market today !
- 5 year vacuum guarantee – Protection and integrity of the sensor
- Extremely low dark current – Deep cooled to greater than -110°C delta enables long exposure times
- Back illuminated 1MP and 4MP sensors from e2v – Enables large field of view imaging
- 13.5µm x 13.5µm pixels (4MP) – Enables ultra sharp image resolution
- High QE: >90% @ 525nm and 50% @ 380nm & 720nm– Optimum photon collection
Open Front High Energy CCDs with a range of custom options
Introducing a high energy direct X-Ray Open Front version for one of the most sensitive CCD cameras in the World. The Eagle XO is available in a range of options including sensor resolution, sensor type, cooling and flange options. This freedom of choice offers cameras to meet your exact needs.
The EAGLE XO camera features:
- Open front end – CF152 (6”) flange for direct interfacing to vacuum chambers
- Deep cooled using Thermoelectric cooler (TEC) – Minimise dark current and enable long exposure
- Choice of resolutions and pixel sizes – Optimises sensitivity and large field of view imaging
- Choice of sensor types – Enables ultra sharp image resolution and high dynamic range