- View All Products
- Moxtek NanoStructure Solutions™
- Related Products
- Back To Spectroscopy
- Back To Optics
- Back To Hyperspectral
- Back To Cameras
- Back To X-Ray
- Back To Light Measurement
- Back To Characterisation
- Back To Electron Microscopy
- Back To Magnetometry
- Back To Ellipsometers
- Back To Cryogenics
- Back To Lake Shore
4D Technology Accufiz Interferometers
Fizeau Laser Interferometers
Flexible, proven and affordable, AccuFiz Fizeau laser interferometers fit well in confined lab spaces and offer high stability in any environment. In wavelengths from 532 nm through 1.55 µm and apertures from 33 mm to 800 mm, AccuFiz systems are available for a vast range of applications.
4D Technology has continually led the industry for high performance and innovation. 4D pioneered the development of dynamic interferometry; led the field with high resolution metrology for measuring steep slopes and aspheres; developed short coherence source models for measuring plane-parallel optics; and produced a vast array of Fizeau mounts and accessories.
- Full range and fully developed accessories selection
- Order AccuFiz Fizeau interferometers in standard wavelengths from 532 nm through 1.55 µm, with custom wavelengths available. The standard product has apertures from 33 mm to 800 mm and can be mounted horizontally or vertically. 4D’s mature line of product offerings and accessories provides the right options for a wide range of applications and budgets.
- High resolution for steep slopes and aspheres
- The optional 2400 x 2400, high resolution camera captures the highest slopes of any commercial interferometer. With high slope range capability, you can have optical metrology of aspheres, freeform optics and highly aberrated elements.
- Isolate plane-parallel surfaces
- One common shortcoming of the long-coherence laser in Fizeaus is the inability to measure plane parallel surfaces. The AccuFiz D, and the Surface Isolation Source (SIS) option for other AccuFiz interferometers, add the ability to measure plane-parallel optics without coatings or back-surface treatments. It eliminates unwanted second-surface reflections. Quantify shape, optical thickness, transmitted wavefront error, and homogeneity on optics as thin as 300 µm.
100 mm and 150 mm aperture models are provide industry-leading repeatability at 532 or 633 nm wavelengths.
Rigid for best results, anywhere
Maximum stability is essential for optical metrology, and these interferometers will operate successfully in any orientation or environment. The AccuFiz Fizeau’s compact, lightweight design is extremely rigid.
Accurate lateral resolution
No more recalibrating lateral dimensions when you zoom. Only AccuFiz includes Smart Zoom™ to ensure accurate lateral resolution over the entire 1X–10X zoom range.
4D IR Fizeau interferometers provide consistently high performance, quality and value for accurate, repeatable measurement at infrared wavelengths. Laser sources wavelengths from 1.053 µm through 1.55 µm enable measurement of IR components and systems at their functional wavelength, as well as measurement of rough polished optics. Internal optics and accessories to match.
High performance aperture converters and mounts let you leverage the performance of a standard AccuFiz to measure optics up to 800mm in diameter. Kinematic mounting allows to an AccuFiz for both large aperture measurement and stand-alone operation. with no need for re-alignment. A 4D aperture converters turns your AccuFiz into a flexible, cost-effective system for all of your shop measurements, large and small.
The AccuFiz D Dynamic Fizeau interferometer provides high accuracy measurement of flat and curved transparent optics. Its short coherence length source means you can measure plane-parallel surfaces <0.2 mm apart without the need for coating to eliminate unwanted fringes. A fast, automated internal system lets you quickly scan to locate and isolate each surface. Beam expanders and mounts enable measurement of optics up to 32 in (800 mm) in diameter.
Plane-parallel optics are transparent components with parallel faces, or systems with two or more parallel surfaces. When reflections from the surfaces combine they contribute unintended interference, making measurement extremely difficult or impossible.
The AccuFiz SIS Surface Isolation Source eliminates reflections from all but the surface of interest, so you can measure each surface quickly and easily. You can even measure homogeneity and optical thickness, all in a single measurement setup.
4D optical mounts and other accessories provide the flexibility and reliable, worry-free operation you need to complete your optical setup. Whether you require a highly repeatable test rig for production measurement or a complex setup for a unique measurement, 4D mounts and accessories will help you maximise measurement accuracy and minimise alignment and setup time.
In addition to optical mounts and accessories, we offer a range of options for radius of curvature measurements from slides to automated systems.