J A Woollam theta SE Spectroscopic Ellipsometer
Ellipsometer for characterising thin film uniformity
The theta-SE is a push-button spectroscopic ellipsometer for characterizing thin film uniformity, featuring advanced ellipsometry instrumentation in a compact package at an affordable price
The theta-SE comes equipped with 300 mm sample mapping, small-spot measurement beam, fast sample alignment, look-down camera and the latest Dual-Rotation ellipsometer technology. It has everything you need to measure the spatial uniformity of your film thickness and optical properties.
Sample throughput is optimised by using fast point-to-point translation, high-speed sample alignment and Dual-Rotation ellipsometer technology for continuous data collection. and the patent-pending, Dual-Theta rotation stage enables full, 300 mm mapping, yet the instrument footprint is only slightly larger than a 300 mm wafer. Furthermore, automated data analysis and built-in reporting enables push-button operation and quick access to measurement results.
The theta-SE is a push-button spectroscopic ellipsometer for characterizing thin film uniformity. It features advanced ellipsometry instrumentation in a compact package at an affordable price.
- Dual-Rotation Optical Design
- A Mapping Overview of 300mm Diameter
- A Wavelength Range of 400-1000 nm
- 190 Wavelengths
- Focusing Optics Included
- A Data Acquisition Rate of 0.3 sec. [Fastest] 1-2 sec. [Typical]
- A Beam Diameter Nominal: 250 x 600 μm on sample
- Spectroscopic ellipsometry and advanced g-SE or MM-SE
- An Angle of Incidence 65° fixed for all measurements