- Related Products
- Back To Spectroscopy
- Back To Optics
- Back To Hyperspectral
- Back To Cameras
- Back To X-Ray
- Back To Light Measurement
- Back To Characterisation
- Back To Electron Microscopy
- Back To Magnetometry
- Back To Ellipsometers
- Back To Cryogenics
- Back To Lake Shore
Raptor OWL 640 S SWIR Camera
VGA Resolution, High Speed, Low Noise, Digital SWIR Camera
The Owl 640 S is a variant of the Owl 640 line-up, which offers faster frame rates (up to 300Hz) than the standard Owl 640. Using a different sensor, the camera has a response in the SWIR region, 0.9µm to 1.7µm.
The Owl 640 S is a rugged, high sensitivity digital SWIR camera using a 640 x 512 InGaAs sensor, enabling high-sensitivity imaging from 0.9µm to 1.7µm. The camera is capable of running at higher frame rates, up to 300Hz in full frame resolution, enabling high speed digital video rates.
The camera has a readout noise (rms) reading of 30 electrons, enabling a high intra-scene dynamic range for simultaneous capture of bright and dark portions of a scene. The camera has an intelligent Automated Gain Control (AGC) which enables clear video in all light conditions.
- High Speed – up to 300Hz – Perfect for high speed imaging applications
- SWIR technology – Enables imaging from 0.9μm to 1.7μm
- 15µm x 15µm pixel pitch – Enables highest resolution SWIR image
- Ultra high intrascene dynamic range – Enables simultaneous capture of bright & dark portions of a scene
- On-board Automated Gain Control (AGC) – Enables clear video in all light conditions
- Ultra compact, Low power – Ideal for hand-held, mobile or airborne systems