Raptor Ninox 640 VIS-SWIR Camera
High resolution, low noise, digital InGaAs camera
The Ninox-640 is a cooled, high sensitivity digital SWIR camera. Using a 640 x 512 InGaAs sensor from SCD, the Ninox 640 enables high sensitivity imaging from 0.4µm to 1.7µm. The 15µm x 15µm pixel pitch enables a high-resolution SWIR image and with less than 50 electrons readout noise the Ninox 640 enables the highest SWIR detection limit.
- Beam Profiling
- NIR-II Imaging
- Hyperspectral Imaging
- Semiconductor Inspection
- Solar Cell Inspection
Air cooled to -15°C, the Ninox 640 reduces dark current to typically <1,500e/p/s, allowing for longer exposure times. Available with a 14 bit Camera Link output, the Ninox 640 will run from 10 to 120Hz, enabling high speed digital video with intelligent Automated Gain Control (AGC).
- VIS-SWIR InGaAs technology | Enables imaging from 0.4μm to 1.7μm
- Cooled to -15°C | Allows longer integration avoiding dark current build-up.
- 15µm x 15µm pixel pitch | Enables the highest resolution SWIR image
- Ultra high intrascene dynamic range | Enables simultaneous capture of bright & dark portions of a scene
- Onboard Automated Gain Control (AGC) | Enables clear video in all light conditions
- Ultra compact, Low power | Ideal for hand-held, mobile or airborne systems