- View All Products
- Moxtek NanoStructure Solutions™
Lake Shore Model PS-100 Tabletop Probe Station
Variable temperature cryostat
The Model PS-100 offers versatile cryogenic testing in a standard, fully specified system, making the probe station ideal for labs with limited funding or who are just starting out with materials testing. Plus, it can be provided to you fast. Typically, it can be in your lab worldwide in less than a month from the time it is ordered. Just add cryogen and vacuum pump.
The PS-100 comes preconfigured for sensitive, high-impedance DC measurements, enabling its use in a wide variety of applications. It features a four-arm triaxial TTPX configuration for four-point probing and offers high-stability operation over a temperature range of 4.2 K to 475 K. High-precision, micro-manipulated stages ensure accurate probe tip placement, and the PS-100 accommodates samples up to 32 mm (1.25 in) in diameter.
For more information please visit Lake Shore Cryotronics
- Fully specified, preconfigured entry-level system
- Compact tabletop design with four-arm triaxial configuration
- Affordable, simple to order, rapidly shipped
- Just add cryogen and vacuum pump
- Can be field upgraded for other TTPX capabilities