Quantum Design VersaLab™ Measurement System
3 Tesla Cryogen-free Physical Property Measurement System
With a temperature range of 50 – 400 K, this 3 Tesla platform is perfect for accomplishing many types of materials characterisation in a limited space.
As with all Quantum Design instruments, VersaLab is a fully automated turnkey system with a user-friendly interface, and utilises technology developed for Quantum Design’s popular Physical Property Measurement System (PPMS®).
VersaLab is specifically designed for material characterisation up to 3 Tesla and over a wide temperature range without the need of liquid cryogens. Utilising a new approach to cryocooler equipment design, VersaLab employs a new 4He-based temperature control system and gas flow technology that eliminates the need for liquid cryogens.
- Free space in the lab because of its compact size and portability
- Free time while the automated instrument performs measurements
- Freedom from liquid cryogens
- Freedom from cooling water and high power requirements
- A single hardware configuration for all temperatures, fields, and magnetic moments