Software for coordinating and automating characterisation systems
MeasureLINK executes sequences of user-defined experimental steps which can include setting field and temperature levels as well as sourcing and measuring electrical signals. Steps also generate the user interfaces needed to gather inputs before running experiments. You can select steps from MeasureLINK’s editor. They can be used as is, or customized using MeasureLINK’s scripting tools. Entirely new steps can also be defined using the scripting tools. Optional application packs provide complete, predefined sequences to support specific measurement applications.
MeasureLINK-MCS includes interfaces for integrating both Lake Shore and third-party instruments. Drivers for Lake Shore and other pre-defined instruments enable access to expanded control and measurement capabilities.
MeasureReady Modular Characterisation Systems (MCS)
MeasureLINK-MCS provides the automation core of the MeasureReady MCS-EMP platforms, enabling coordinated control of field, temperature, and electrical measurements. MCS measurement modules provide packaged measurement solutions that include instrumentation, MeasureLINK application packs, and other required components.
Coordinates all aspects of characterisation experiments
- Automatically steps through user-defined sequences
- Controls research platform environmental settings while executing electrical measurements of materials/devices
- Time-stamps readings and conditions at each measurement for a correlated dataset
Helps confirm useful data (to avoid wasted time)
- Enables data collection visualisation in real-time
- Choose the data format that makes most sense for each setup
- Helps confirm that an experiment is progressing successfully—more science in less time
Shares data (with external systems)
- Makes it easy to share coordinated, time-stamped experimental data with any tool of choice, such as LabVIEW™, MatLab®, Python™, etc.
- Data can be used for analysis, remote execution, or supervisory control