- View All Products
- Moxtek NanoStructure Solutions™
- Related Products
- Back To Spectroscopy
- Back To Optics
- Back To Hyperspectral
- Back To Cameras
- Back To X-Ray
- Back To Light Measurement
- Back To PPMS
- Back To Electron Microscopy
- Back To Magnetometers
- Back To Ellipsometers
- Back To Cryogenics
- Back To Lake Shore
M91 FastHall™ Measurement Controller
A new approach to Hall measurement
The MeasureReady M91 is a revolutionary, all‑in-one Hall analysis instrument that delivers significantly higher levels of precision, speed, and convenience to researchers involved in the study of electronic materials.
Featuring Lake Shore’s patented* new FastHall measurement technique, the M91 fundamentally changes the way the Hall effect is measured by eliminating the need to switch the polarity of the applied magnetic field during the measurement. This breakthrough results in faster and more accurate measurements, especially when using high field superconducting magnets or when measuring very low mobility materials.
*Protected by US patent number 9797965. Other patents pending.
A convenient, single instrument
Traditional Hall effect measurement systems (HMS) provide basic electrical measurement instrumentation combined with a switching unit to measure sample resistivity and Hall voltages, but must rely on separate PC-based software to perform pre- and post-measurement calculations in order to ultimately derive the physical parameters that researchers need to know—resistivity, carrier type, carrier concentration, mobility, and Hall coefficient.
The M91 FastHall measurement controller combines all of the necessary HMS functions into a single instrument, automating and optimizing the measurement process, and directly reporting the calculated parameters.
Adding HMS capabilities to any research platform has never been easier!
Simpler and more convenient
- All-in-one instrument
- Automatically selects optimal excitation and measurement levels
- Automatically executes measurement steps
- Provides complete Hall analysis
- Easy to use, easy to integrate with existing lab systems
Makes better measurements, faster
- No need to reverse the magnetic field with FastHall
- Up to 100× faster for low mobility materials
- Improves accuracy by minimizing thermal drift
- Build a new Hall system or upgrade an existing one
- Add state-of-the-art Hall measurement capability to any lab
- Use with any type of magnet