- View All Products
- Moxtek NanoStructure Solutions™
Model 336 Cryogenic Temperature Controller
The first of a new generation of innovative temperature measurement and control solutions by Lake Shore, the Model 336 temperature controller comes standard equipped with many advanced features promised to deliver the functionality and reliable service you’ve come to expect from the world leader in cryogenic thermometry.
The Model 336 is the only temperature controller available with four sensor inputs, four control outputs and 150 W of low noise heater power. Two independent heater outputs providing 100 W and 50 W can be associated with any of the four sensor inputs and programmed for closed loop temperature control in proportional-integral-derivative (PID) mode. The improved autotuning feature of the Model 336 can be used to automatically collect PID parameters, so you spend less time tuning your controller and more time conducting experiments.
The Model 336 supports the industry’s most advanced line of cryogenic temperature sensors as manufactured by Lake Shore, including diodes, resistance temperature detectors (RTDs) and thermocouples. The controller’s zone tuning feature allows you to measure and control temperatures seamlessly from 300 mK to over 1,500 K by automatically switching temperature sensor inputs when your temperature range goes beyond the usable range of a given sensor. You’ll never again have to be concerned with temperature sensor over or under errors and measurement continuity issues. Alarms, relays, and ±10 V analog voltage outputs are available to help automate secondary control functions.
In many applications, the unparalleled feature set of the Model 336 allows you to replace several instruments with one, saving time, money and valuable laboratory space. Delivering more feedback, tighter control, and faster cycle times, the Model 336 keeps up with increasingly complex temperature measurement and control applications. It is the ideal solution for general purpose to advanced laboratory applications. Put the Model 336 temperature controller to use in your lab and let it take control of your measurement environment.
Model 336 features
- Operates down to 300 mK with appropriate NTC RTD sensors
- Four sensor inputs and four independent control outputs
- Two PID control loops: 100 W and 50 W into a 50 or 25 Ω load
- Autotuning automatically collects PID parameters
- Automatically switch sensor inputs using zones to allow continuous measurement and control from 300 mK to 1505 K
- Custom display setup allows you to label each sensor input
- Ethernet, USB and IEEE-488 interfaces
- Supports diode, RTD, and thermocouple temperature sensors
- Sensor excitation current reversal eliminates thermal EMF errors for resistance sensors
- ±10 V analog voltage outputs, alarms, and relays