Presented by Lake Shore Cryotronics
New technology now makes it possible to research low-mobility materials on a tabletop Hall measurement system without the use of AC field. Watch this webinar and see a hands-on demonstration.
- See a new methodology for Hall measurements that increases accuracy and speeds measurements up to 100x
- See how to make difficult measurements with confidence, including low-mobility measurements down to 0.01 cm2/V s and sample resistances up to 1 GΩ
- Learn how this technology offers a cost-effective way to add advanced Hall measurement capabilities to any lab
- Learn how automating such measurements also simplifies analysis and charting of results
- Ask questions of application experts during Q&A
FEATURING THE NEW M91 FASTHALL MEASUREMENT CONTROLLER
Featuring Lake Shore’s patented* new FastHall measurement technique, the M91 fundamentally changes the way the Hall effect is measured by eliminating the need to switch the polarity of the applied magnetic field during the measurement. This breakthrough results in faster and more accurate measurements, especially when using high field superconducting magnets or when measuring very low mobility materials.
The MeasureReady™ M91 FastHall™ measurement controller is a revolutionary, all-in-one Hall analysis instrument that delivers significantly higher levels of precision, speed, and convenience to researchers involved in the study of electronic materials.