The NEW Cryostation xp100 platform from Montana Instruments integrates liquid helium cooling technology with the benefits of an automated, closed-cycle cryostat.
The system offers full variable temperature control from 1.7 – 350K.
The “off-table” design reduces energy transfer to the experimental setup by moving the cold head off the table while still maintaining superior sample and optical access on the platform.
Based on the user-friendly design of Montana Instrument’s proven base platforms, the xp100 offers:
- Low cost, helium-free operation
- Fully-automated control
- Versatile & flexible tabletop sample chamber access
- Optimised temperature performance & thermal stability
- Unobstructed sample & optical access
- Multiple access ports for universal feedthrough options