The solution formally known as “CryoRaman” is now officially branded as: microRevealTM Raman.
Montana Instruments are on a mission – to make cold science simple. Their philosophy is centred on three main principles:
1) Ease of use
2) Ease of access
3) Turn-key operation
All their optical cryostats are cryogen-free and combine low vibration, high temperature stability, low sample drift and superb optical access – making them suited for the most demanding cryogenic experiments.
Many interesting phenomena emerge at cryogenic temperatures, and often, additional or new information about a sample can be revealed with temperature-dependent measurements. This variable temperature Raman microscope system is optimised for high collection efficiency and throughput, offering an automated and controlled environment for characterising materials with standard spectroscopic techniques.
- Explore temperature-dependent phase transitions, frequency shifts, and linewidth sharpening with precise sample temperature control
- Obtain spectra at user-defined intervals through the entire range (4K – 525K). A full set can be obtained in about one hour
- Generate precise Raman maps with low thermal-mechanical drift
- Acquire a full material property profile with simultaneous temperature-dependent spectroscopic and electrical measurements
- Measure weakly emitting materials efficiently with the integrated high NA optics
- Raman Microscopy and Imaging
- Photoluminescence Spectroscopy and Imaging
- Absorption Spectroscopy
- Electrical and Photoelectrical Transport