Avoid Measurement Errors Using the highest geometrical resolution of (640 × 512) infrared pixels
- Detection of small details with detector of (640 × 512) IR pixels
- High thermal resolution better than 20 mK for precision measurements
- Snapshot detector for precise image acquisition at frame rates up to 125 kHz in full frame
- Motorised focus unit enabling precise, remotely controlled and fast focusing
Case Study about Micro-Thermography
Microthermography allows for the thermal analysis of extremely small structures in the micrometer range, providing a detailed representation of the temperature distribution on complex electronic assemblies and components.
Register for our Microthermography Webinar
August 18 | 3:00 – 4:00 pm
Quantum Design UK and Ireland invites you to register for another of our free-to-attend webinars, this time on Microthermography – organised alongside one of our IR camera partners, Infratec GmbH.
Join us for this second thermography webinar. This time we will be exploring some further topics:
- InfraTec for microthermography
- Performance and limits of uncooled IR-cameras for microthermograpy
- Performance of cooled IR-cameras for microthermography
- MicroScan technology for resolution enhancement for cooled ImageIR® series
Stefan Kayser is a Technical Sales Engineer at InfraTec GmbH. InfraTec are a manufacturer of world-leading thermal imaging cameras and non-contact thermography solutions See Stefan’s other webinars
If you have any questions about the webinar please contact Angela Carslake on 01372 378822 or email email@example.com.
InfraTec offers solutions for every kind of thermographic measurement task. Discover the new generation of stationary and handheld infrared cameras with megapixel formats – VarioCAM® High Definition and ImageIR®. A comprehensive range of non-contact temperature measurement devices for your needs.