Raptor Photonics, our partner and a leader in innovative digital camera solutions has launched the OWL 640T camera. The 640T has already been recognised among the best in machine vision by the judges of the Vision Systems Design 2021 Innovators Awards program. The judging panel consisted of esteemed experts from system integrator and end-user companies.
The World’s First SWaP Optimised ½” / VGA InGaAs Sensor with VIS-SWIR Response
The OWL 640T is the latest variant of the Owl 640 family, being the world’s first SWaP optimised ½” / VGA InGaAs sensor with a 10µm x 10µm pixel pitch, offering a spectral response from 0.6µm to 1.7µm. It has less than 50 electrons readout noise, with a high intra-scene dynamic range of 69dB that enables simultaneous capture of bright and dark portions of a scene. It is the perfect candidate for a range of machine vision applications.
- ½” Sensor Format – Better for optical design, ideal for OEM integration into Electro-Optic systems.
- 10μm x 10μm Pixel Pitch – Compatible with VIS-SWIR illuminators, markers & pointers
- <50 Electrons Readout Noise – Enables a high VIS-SWIR detection limit
- On-board Automated Gain Control (AGC) – Enables clear video in all light conditions
- On-board Intelligent 3-point NUC – Enables highest quality photos