Enter our Twitter Photo Competition
As we get back to some semblance of normality, we are offering some great prizes to see you happily back in the lab.
Send in your happiest photo of you back in the lab – with or without colleagues. Four great prizes are up for grabs. Our panel of expert judges will adjudicate based on happy faces, funny captions and use of lab mascots. To enter, join our mailing list and post your happy lab photo on Twitter with the hashtag #HappyToBeBackInTheLabQD.
Deadline: July 30 2021
- Thermal Imaging Camera (Seek Thermal CompactPro)
- Meal for your lab team (up to 6 people)
- £50 Amazon Voucher
- Case of Wine
How To Enter:
- Take a photo of you/your team in the lab
- Post your pic with the hashtag #HappyToBeBackInTheLabQD on Twitter
- Join our mailing list here.
Terms and Conditions:
Quantum Design UK and Ireland (the Organisers) whose registered office is 1 Mole Business Park, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 7BA. The Organisers reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes will be conveyed to entrants as soon as possible.
- By entering the Competition, you agree to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and to comply fully with them.
- The Competition is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary. If you are already on the mailing list, you can still enter.
- The Competition is open to all residents of the UK and Ireland, except staff of QDUKI or other QDI offices, and staff of our partners/suppliers.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission to enter the Competition from your parent or guardian. By submitting an entry for the Competition, your parent/carer/guardian is deemed to have given such consent and to agree to the use of the entry as described in these terms and conditions.
- The Organisers cannot be held responsible for emails that do not arrive due to the entrant’s email security settings or restrictions placed by their Internet service provider.
- All photographs must be entered via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your photograph features any person or people, they should be aware that they are being photographed and permission should be obtained from all involved (or their parent’s/guardian’s permission if under 16) for their photograph to be submitted in the Competition. If it is clear that the people are not aware of their picture being taken or are embarrassed in any way by any entry we receive, QDUKI reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
Copyright and reproduction
- You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright for all images entered. You will retain copyright of your entries at all times and always be credited alongside your picture.
- See usage rights listed below
- By entering your
images into the competition, you grant permission to QDUKI exclusive license to
reproduce the images for the following purposes
- Printing of winning and highly commended photographs in national/industry
media. We ask that the press credit photographers where the images are used but
cannot be held responsible for errors and omissions.
Inclusion of winning and highly commended photographs on the QDUKI website
- QDUKI related social media accounts. Photographers will be credited alongside their work.
- Printing of winning and highly commended photographs in national/industry media. We ask that the press credit photographers where the images are used but cannot be held responsible for errors and omissions.
The information you provide will be collected and stored by QDUKI and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will only use your information for the purposes of administration of the Competition (including publishing your name and county if you are the winner) and any other purposes to which you have consented. We will not pass your details on to any third party
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, QDUKI excludes its liability for any loss, damage, injury, cost or expense suffered by you, whether directly or indirectly and howsoever caused, in connection with the Competition and use of any prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude QDUKI’s liability for death or personal injury arising from QDUKI’s own negligence or any other liability that cannot, as a matter of law, be excluded.
- You agree to indemnify QDUKI and keep QDUKI indemnified against any loss, damage, injury, cost or expense suffered by QDUKI as a result of your entry in the Competition, including (but not limited to) any claim of infringement of intellectual property rights made by any third party.
- You agree that if you are the winner, you will take part in and cooperate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name and photograph in such publicity.
- QDUKI reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time through the QDUKI website without giving notice.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
If you would like to remove your entry from the competition, then you can do so by emailing QDUKI email@example.com
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.