The latest J. A. Woollam newsletter is now available to download. The Woollam company is our long standing partner. We are now in our 24th year of annual workshops and courses, and look forward to announcing the 2024 workshops.
The contents of the latest newsletter include:
- In Situ Spectroscopy Ellipsometry: Applications to Atomic Layer Disposition
- Tom Tiswald’s Artistic Legacy Through the Lens of Infrared-SE
- The Wave Front: Cutting Edge Applications Using Spectroscopic Ellipsometry
- New Instrument: alpha 2.0
- CompleteEase: More Complete. More User-Friendly
- J. A. Woollam Scholarship Recipients
Download the latest newsletter here
Order a Copy
We have a limited number of hard copies of the newsletter available to be posted out to you free of charge, should you prefer it. Please contact our Business Development Manager, Angela Carslake by email. Please let us know your name, address and company/institute:
Do you have any questions about Spectroscopic Ellipsometry?
Please get in touch with our Technical Director by email or call (01372) 378822.