Quantum Design PPMS® DynaCool™ Measurement System
Cryogen free Physical Property Measurement System
The PPMS DynaCool, uses a single two-stage Pulse Tube cooler to cool both the superconducting magnet and the temperature control system, providing a low vibration environment for sample measurements.
Utilising a new approach to cryocooler equipment design, the PPMS DynaCool employs a unique 4He-based gas flow control system that gives you the rapid temperature cycling and accurate temperature control that you have come to expect from a PPMS.
The PPMS DynaCool also comes standard with an integrated Cryopump used to pump out the sample space to a vacuum of < 10-4 Torr. This makes the PPMS DynaCool compatible with all the available options, or any other user-designed experiments, right out of the box.
- No need for liquid cryogens
- Temperature range of 1.8 K – 400 K
- 9 tesla and 14 tesla magnets available
- Continuous Low-Temperature Control – maintains temperatures below 4.2 K and offers smooth temperature transitions when warming and cooling through 4.2 K
- Controlled temperature Sweep Mode
- Fully automated operation of available PPMS applications/options
- Built-in Cryopump for high vacuum applications
- New electronics built using CAN architecture for improved reliability
- Standby mode conserves power while requiring only a short recovery time