Model CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station
The CRX-VF is a cryogen-free, closed-cycle refrigerator probe station enhanced with a ±2.5 T vertical field superconducting magnet. It performs C-V, I-V, microwave, and electro-optical probing, plus out-of-plane vertical field superconducting magnetic measurements. Researchers can use the CRX-VF for performing Hall effect measurements and testing magneto-transport parameters. It is designed to enable true 90° wafer probing on wafers up to 51 mm (2 in) in diameter. The sample is maintained at elevated temperature during cooldown, reducing the potential for condensation, a critical requirement for measuring organic materials.
Using a self-contained closed cycle refrigerator (CCR), the CRX-VF cools down to cryogenic temperatures unassisted, eliminating the need for monitoring by the researcher. It operates over a standard range of 10 K to 500 K. This station is the solution for those looking for the convenience of cryogen-free operation and the dependable measurement performance of a Lake Shore product.
Features of the Model CRX-VF Cryogen-free Vertical Field Superconducting Magnet Probe Station
- Cryogen-free operation
- Allows unsupervised cooldown
- Standard probing plus out-of-plane vertical field superconducting magnetic measurements
- True 90° probing
- Customisable up to 3 T with specialised probes
- Customisable to make Hall measurements
- THz probe arm option for precise on-wafer contact probing of millimetre wave devices at THz frequencies (75 GHz and up)