Europe’s Largest Advanced Materials Show
The Advanced Materials Show provides a truly unique, free-to-attend exhibition and conference that brings together a highly focused audience, all involved in the research, production, purchasing or integration of advanced materials technology.
The Advanced Materials Show 2020 will take place at NAEC Stoneleigh, Stoneleigh Park, Coventry from 8 – 9 July 2019.
Spread over two action-packed days, The Advanced Materials Show will offer an unrivalled insight into current and future materials development, with experts from all sides of the industry in attendance.
Come and see us on Stand A1121
- Free-to-attend exhibition and world-class conference dedicated to high-performance materials technology. Register here.
- Over 300+ exhibitors and 4,000 visitors, including project managers, design engineers, buyers, materials scientists and senior executives.
- Multi-track conference with tracks dedicated to Graphene, 2D Materials and Nanomaterials; Surface Engineering & Advanced Coatings; Composites & Polymers.
- Co-located with Battery Cells and Systems Expo, Vehicle Electrification Show and Ceramics UK.
- Modern materials innovation across industries including space/aerospace, automotive, energy, renewables, medical, electronics, construction and defence.
- Materials on display will include the latest in nanomaterials, composites, polymers, ceramics, adhesives and sealants, coatings, foams, metals, textiles and thermoplastics.
- An advisory panel featuring leading names from organisations including 3M, Cerion, Imperial College, Graphene@Manchester, Innovate UK and Nanotechnology Industries Association. Read more.
more info to follow soon…