Europe’s Largest Advanced Materials Show
The Advanced Materials Show provides a truly unique, free-to-attend exhibition and conference that brings together a highly focused audience, all involved in the research, production, purchasing or integration of advanced materials technology.
The Advanced Materials Show 2022 will take place at NEC Birmingham from 29 – 30 June 2022.
Come and see us on Stand 18-127
Spread over two action-packed days, The Advanced Materials Show will offer an unrivalled insight into current and future materials development, with experts from all sides of the industThe Advanced Materials Show provides a truly unique, free-to-attend exhibition and conference that brings together a highly focused audience, all involved in the research, production, purchasing or integration of advanced materials technology including Graphene & 2D Materials, Composites, Polymers, Coatings, and Ceramics.
QDUKI will be there to discuss your applications and scientific challenges. We’d be delighted to chat with you, so please do visit us on stand 18-127. We can run you through our product range, including:
- QD Systems
- Montana Instruments
- Lake Shore Cryotronics
- J.A. Woollam Company
More About the Conference
- Free-to-attend exhibition and world-class conference dedicated to high-performance materials technology. Register here.
- Over 300+ exhibitors and 4,000 visitors, including project managers, design engineers, buyers, materials scientists and senior executives.
- Multi-track conference with tracks dedicated to Graphene, 2D Materials and Nanomaterials; Surface Engineering & Advanced Coatings; Composites & Polymers.
- Co-located with Battery Cells and Systems Expo, Vehicle Electrification Show and Ceramics UK.
- Modern materials innovation across industries including space/aerospace, automotive, energy, renewables, medical, electronics, construction and defence.
- Materials on display will include the latest in nanomaterials, composites, polymers, ceramics, adhesives and sealants, coatings, foams, metals, textiles and thermoplastics.
- An advisory panel featuring leading names from organisations including 3M, Cerion, Imperial College, Graphene@Manchester, Innovate UK and Nanotechnology Industries Association. Read more.
Learn more about our Advanced Materials products:
Book an appointment with our Technical Director, Dr. Shayz Ikram. Email here for more details.