The Medical Technologies Innovation Facility (MTIF), Nottingham Trent University
We will introduce the fundamentals of data analysis at a beginner-to-intermediate level. All details will be described using the latest CompleteEASE software. Each registered participant will be invited to participate in sessions, and to view recordings of each session afterwards. In addition to internet-sessions, students will receive relevant example data sets to practice.
As part of the partnership between Quantum Design and MTIF, which offers customers access the J A Woollam IR VASE II Spectroscopic Ellipsometer, this year’s Conference and Workshop on Spectroscopic Ellipsometry will be held at MTIF’s Research Centre located on Nottingham Trent University’s Clifton Campus. MTIF is a ISO 13485 certified medical technologies development organisation offering research and development services including thin film technology, printed electronics, nano-photonics, opto-electronic properties of materials and devices and laser processing.
- Dates: September 13 – 15, 2022
- Venue: Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus
- Course Schedule: Please scroll down for more information
- Course Price: £700 excluding VAT
- Early Bird / Student Course Price: £500 (if purchase order placed before 31 July, 2022)
- 40% discount on rate if multiple users from the same University would like to attend
- We will be booking a number of rooms at a nearby hotel (single occupancy including breakfast). Please contact Angela Carslake for the code to quote when booking.
All CompleteEASE course delegates are required to bring their own laptop and charger.
Request a special hotel rate code by emailing email@example.com
We strongly recommend that you first attend our FREE Spectroscopic Ellipsometry Workshop on September 12 CLICK HERE
Quantum Design UK and Ireland and J A Woollam Inc would like to involve as many users as possible to show the latest CompleteEase Version 6.66 software capability and advances that have been made. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Introduction to CompleteEASE (software navigation, licensing, saving files, options, etc) + Intro to Transparent Films
- Transparent Films + Complexities (Roughness, Grading, Non-uniformity)
- B-Spline for Semi-absorbing Films
- General Oscillator Modeling
- Multi-Sample Analysis
- Mapping + Dynamic Data Analysis
One of our speakers, Dr. Nikolaos Kalfagiannis has recently published a Case Study, detailing the work of his iSMART research group, utilising the JA Woollam IR VASE II ellipsometer, provided by QDUKI…