Raptor Night OWL 640 VIS-SWIR Camera
Ultra low noise, digital VIS-SWIR camera with 18e- readout noise
Using next-generation technology Raptor has launched one of the lowest noise VIS-SWIR cameras on the market, perfect for imaging in low light. Using a 640 x 512 InGaAs sensor, and stabilised to 15°C, the Night OWL 640 offers visible extension from 0.4µm to 1.7µm to enable high sensitivity, lowest noise imaging, offering less than 18 electrons readout noise.
The camera will offer ultra-high intrascene dynamic range of 56dB enabling simultaneous capture of bright & dark portions of a scene.
Available with a 14-bit Camera Link output, the Night OWL 640 will run from 120Hz. The camera will feature on-board Automated Gain Control (AGC) which will enable the best contrast imaging from low to bright light as well as an on-board intelligent 3 point Non-Uniform Correction (NUC) algorithm, providing the highest quality images. As with all Raptor cameras, the Night OWL 640 is compact and rugged.
- Ultra low noise sensor – Enables ultimate night vision VIS-SWIR image
- VIS-SWIR technology – Compatible with VIS-SWIR illuminators, markers & pointers
- 15µm x 15µm pixel pitch – Enables highest resolution VIS-SWIR image
- On-board Automated Gain Control (AGC) – Enables clear video in all light conditions
- Ultra compact, Low power – Ideal for hand-held, mobile or airborne systems