- View All Products
- Moxtek NanoStructure Solutions™
RHK Technology Surface Science Systems
Imaging the Future of Nanoscience
RHK delivers compelling value and proven quality to broaden the frontiers of atomic scale research. RHK’s surface science systems integrate only the best analytical and preparation instruments from top industry suppliers.
World’s first closed cycle cryogen-free system for stable low temp performance, unprecedented low drift, exceptional spectroscopy, and atomic resolution in a surprisingly compact and affordable package.
The PanScan Lumin-SLT’s unique combination of high efficiency optics and high stability SPM enables the study of the interplay among morphological, optical and electronic properties of a wide range of materials.
PanScan Freedom Tesla
World’s first closed-cycle cryogen-free SPM system, plus a closed-cycle cryogen-free superconducting high-Tesla magnet, all in one. Freedom performance, and high magnetic fields — without ever paying for liquid cryogens.
For researchers who need LT temperatures less frequently, PanScan FLOW provides easy flexibility. Readily switches between LN2 (82 K), LHe (12 K) and RT. Same rock-solid stability and uniform tip/sample temperature as Freedom.
PanScan RT Ambient or UHV provides a strong SPM foundation as is, and also a clean, economical path to LT Flow or Freedom when needed. From Subsystems to Full Systems, PanScan is an ideal lab choice.
PanScan Powerhouse: Ultra-stable and rigid, ultra-low drift, STM/qPlus-AFM, mK to 400 K, high mag field compatibility. Proven under grueling conditions, peer-reviewed publications. From Kits to ground-breaking Closed-Cycle.
Beetle UHV VT STM
The classic standard in VT STM, with the best stability from 25K to 1500K
Beetle UHV VT AFM
Performance and versatility from the most mechanically and thermally stable VT SPMs available
Beetle UHV VT VMF
Ex-vacuum electromagnets require no cooling and provide continuously variable & reversible fields up to 1 Tesla. The field can be varied real-time while imaging.
Beetle UHV VT AFM/SEM
Bridging the gap between resolution and field of view. SEM-guided probe placement in a wide field of view, integrated with uncompromised AFM/STM resolution. Your science on target.
Beetle Ambient STM/AFM
Atmospheric Beetle systems provide a versatile atmospheric STM/AFM-beam deflection nanotech research instrument. RHK’s thoughtful, modular design allows a straightforward, economical upgrade path to high-vacuum or UHV variable temperature capabilities when research objectives change.
R10 is the latest advance in the continuing evolution of the R-Series Family of Controllers. With its fresh, forward-looking emphasis on Modularity as its guiding principle, R10 presents a new Design Ethos to the world-wide SPM research community. RHK’s unique Design Ethos brings practical adaptability and confident configurability to the forefront.
R9plus: 2nd Generation Refined Electronics, even quieter and faster performance, and uniquely advanced plus-capabilities:
- Native 64-Bit Application for greater stability, higher speed operation, and unlimited data arrays for advanced spectroscopy measurements.
- Dual-Probe Scan Control with dual scan area windows: Enables 1 controller to operate 2 separate SPMs.
- New FPGA architecture for greatly enhanced configuration flexibility.
- Inventor SDK/IHDL: customize routines; exchange data via LabVIEW VIs, MATLAB, Python, etc.
- More data channels – now over 60 channels available for advanced measurements.
- Zoom FFT for thermal resonance peak detection.
- Data streaming rate 5x faster. High-Speed Scanning 5x faster.
- PerfectSpec™ : Fully customise spectroscopic measurement techniques. Optimise performance for any parameter, e.g., ultimate low noise or high data throughput.
- New Analogue Circuitry with 4x lower noise.
- Real-time spectroscopy data slicing can slice through arrays of spectroscopy curves to generate current maps during acquisition.
- Improved Lock-In Amplifiers – now increased demodulation bandwidths up to 100 kHz.
- Non-integer powers of 2 for spec grid: acquire spectroscopic grids of any density, such as 100 x 50 points.
- Up to 6x Lock-In Amplifiers, 2x PLLs.
- Digital filter bandwidths increased to 0.01 Hz to 100 kHz. Bandwidths can be set to any arbitrary value.
- Lock-In Amplifiers and PLLs configurable to operate independently or in series.
- Non-square scans for scanning rectangular images in addition to square images.
- New KPFM with a click: multi-frequency measurements plus added feedback loop for measuring Contact Potential.
- Assignable Monitor DACs: DACs 1 – 4 can be linked to output data from any of the 60 internal signals to interface to external equipment.
- Up to 9 Feedback Loop controllers for multiple probes, KPFM, interferometers, etc.
- Independently assignable Low Voltage Scan DACs, now no longer tied to HV scan DACs.
- Multiple Feedback Loops can be connected in parallel or series.
- New Probe Drive Interface: programmable output voltage range allows optimal probe drive for resonators with Qs from 1 to 1,000,000.
- New, Improved Signal Control Module replaces IVP-R9. Programmable output voltage range provides lower noise for high-resolution spectroscopy without limiting total voltage output range.
At the intersection of performance and affordability for benchtop, glovebox, or ultimately moving to HV or UHV, PanScan and Beetle Ambient Systems are a perfect beginning. RHK’s ATM PanScan and Beetle provide a unique instrument solution for researchers. The ATM series offers users a true state-of-the-art SPM instrument that is completely UHV compatible. No other instrument provides this level of functionality with unlimited upgradeability.